Minggu, 12 Juli 2009

MOM(bukan ibu lho ya..)masa orientasi murid and others(ga penting)

who is this ugly guy??you can imagine its me..(silahkan bayangkan sesuai imajinasi dan kepercayaan anda bahwa ini adalah saya!*dibakar*)
and once again,who is this crappy(whatever) girl???its my...in indonesia it calls pJ!(penanggung jawab)in my MOM class,theres many senpai surrounding me..i have no idea whats like my pJ looks like so,i draw her like naoto><*shoot*i have 2(ultimate,scary) pJ in my MOM class..yet,there"s more teacher and senpai with scary faces...-__-WAKKKSSS!!!why i scream like that?because....my pJ talk way tooooooo fast!!!!!i can't remember what the hell is she talking about!!!!????its not only me,whole class feels the same...OMG..i want to talk with my new friend behind me,and......he SENDAWA(ga tau bhs.inggrisnya)in front of my face!!!!!(it remind me for someone in my home..yeah..MY(older)SISTER!!!!!!!)what a TERRIFIC nightmare!!!!and...the last one,I(we)make a name tag..oh man,i really dont know what should i do!!!!!it finished..but...i dont use my computer to edit it..and..OMG!!!i think i make it WAYYY to big!!!!~_~oh come on...and at last i laminating it...so....TADAAAAH~~it destroy my sister's whole room for only a sec...*lebainya MAX...*





AT Last!!!!Ice Age 3!!!


hah walaupun hari2 yg susah saat MOM ada break buat saya juga..

akhirnya nonton movie yg lucu&pelepas stres ini!!!senangnya~_~tapi!!!besok udh MOM!!!NO!!!
lucu banget lho....apalagi waktu trailer pembukanya aja udah lucu!!!apalagi intinya!kocak!gila!

2 komentar:

  1. Hehe...MOM/MOS emang susah...sabar ya Kunao-kun!
    Ice Age emang kocak...LOVE BUCK*ditabrak*

    BalasHapus
  2. MOM? unik juga namanya. Klo di sekolah saya namanya MOS *gada yg nanya*

    Gambar paling pertama, itu kunao? Imuut! Saya suka rambutnya! :DD

    Ice age3? mmm...sudah terkenal kocak itu film tapi, percayakah anda saya tak pernah nonton Ice age 1 dan Ice age 2-nya..

    BalasHapus